Friday lazys

Friday, July 30, 2010

Hey girls!

Ok so I'm gonna make this as short & sweet as possible. I'm way lazy today but have a bunch of errands to run so I need to get moving.

Yesterdays for lunch my co-workers and I tried a new restaurant by our work called Cafe Rio. It's sorta like Chipotle or Subway in that you can tell the what you want as you go but they have more to choose from like burritos, tacos, tostadas, nachos etc. Anyway, I had a chicken burrito with black beans & NO sour cream (as much as I wanted it) on a whole wheat tortilla w/ iced tea.

Last nights dinner was homemade chicken tacos, rice & beans. I also had 2 Bud Light Limes. SO not good for me but it tasted really good. LOL. But I have to keep reminding myself that "it wont taste as good as being skinny feels".

This morning I slept in (for once!) and woke up too late for breakfast so I had a mid morning snack of baked Lays & low fat cottage cheese.

Lunch will be a turkey sub from Subway & dinner will be 1 MAYBE 2 slices of pizza & salad.

Can't wait to see you ladies at Bunco! Looking forward to a fun night...Ang you'll be missed but stop by if you can!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino