Muy Mal

Thursday, July 22, 2010

I have not exercised in over a week. Actually, I did go walking on Sunday and I did a few laps in the pool but other than that, zip, zilch, nada! We are out of our normal routine since Colby started swim lessons this week so we've been eating out and not exercising. I hope next week I can get in the mood to make myself do some sort of work out even though we still have another week of lessons. And maybe I can plan ahead to do a quick healthy meal when we get home.
I've been eating OK at work though. I've had the same thing for breakfast and lunch all week.

breakfast: coffee, 2 whole grain waffles with lite syrup and strawberries, iced mocha
Lunch: salad with cucumbers, half avacado, tomatoes, blue cheese crumbles and balsalmic dressing.
Snacks: cottage cheese, yogurt, and reduced fat cheez-its and granola bar.
Last night I had a chicken fajita pita from JITB so I know that wasn't too bad. My weight has stayed the same for the last month and I'm ok with that. Just hope to get some more activity in the next few weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino