Tired, but still motivated....

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hi all!


I was planning on posting from my phone last night (I have done it before) but my phone was acting dumb...

Anyway, I had good intentions for CardioX on Tuesday night but I got about 5 minutes in and the boss started calling.... and it was already after 9:00- I thought she was out for the night but she got up and wanted to play! By the time I got her settled again, it was already almost 10:00 and I still had to get our stuff ready for the next day, along with our swimming stuff for class! I didn't work out other than busting out 70 bicycle situps, then showered and hit the pillow!

I have been eating really good, I am not going to bore you with my posts of food for the last two days so I will just do last night and today's. Oh, and I am VERY proud of myself, I hit a all time low weight of 135 this week! It has been a challenge to say the least but it is great to see the results. I always fluctuate a bit during the week but just the fact that I got there is a milestone, it might take me a week or so to actually stay there but I am fine with that :)

OK food!

Last night:

Dinner: baked egg casserole with 2 whole eggs + 1 egg white, spinach, a tad of parmesean cheese, salt and pepper and then topped it with fresh sliced tomato, half an avocado and a scoop of non-fat plain greek yogurt in lieu of sour cream.

Almost forgot, did about 25 minutes of Cardio X last night. I fast forwarded the punching parts that felt like a retard doing and a couple others but did most of what I had left!

Today:

Coffee/creamer
Breakfast: Oatmeal with a handful of freshblueberries
Snack: 110 calorie baby yogurt
Lunch: salad
Snack: lowfat cottage cheese/tomato

I will have another snack b4 dinner more than likely since i have to go grocery shopping and don't know what is on the menu tonight or when I will actually eat!

Snack # 2: 100 cal granola bar.

Dinner: TBD but 2 taco bell crunchy tacos (super low cal and decent protein!) are kinda sounding good :)

Plan on exercising tonight, not sure what tho!

Hang in there girlfriends!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino