Yucky yucky yuck!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hey ladies!

Ugh...today I woke up at 3am with the worst migraine I've had in months. I took some Tylenol and slept in an extra hour before coming into work but it's still there. I'm powering though though. Not to mention the fact that it's that time of the month for me (TMI I know). =(

However, even in my yuckiness it's great to see everyone posting with positivity! It lifted my mood. =)

Ok I posted yesterday's breakfast & lunch so here is the rest of my day yesterday:

Snack - 1/2 a (reduced fat) peanut butter & jelly sandwich on whole wheat bread (needed a food boost before my gym workout)
Dinner - Baked blackened salmon, brown rice w/ low sodium soy sauce & water (I have to say I was STARVING by dinner for some reason and was afraid I was going to cave and eat something bad. However, I held out and with the help of my snack I managed to resist the urge to cheat)
Snack - a handful of baked Lays
Dessert - Eating Right Light Pomegranate Ice Cream Cup (seriously...you guys need to try these...so addicting!)

Went to the gym after work and I don't know if I was just more motivated or what the deal was but I pushed myself harder and I could feel it. I sweat like a beast and it was great! Felt so good to push myself a little more and not just do the same old routine.

Today I fully intended to wake up early to hit the gym since I'm busy this afternoon and don't think I'll make it home in time. Unfortunately, the arrival of my stupid migraine stopped that idea in it's tracks. So instead I'm going to try to talk my mom into going for a walk with me this evening at some point. If she doesn't want to go I'll just take my Bear dog with me. =) I'd rather do the gym but something is definitely better than nothing!

So far today:

Breakfast - 2 cups of black coffee & 2 Tylenol (lol...not much of a breakfast but the thought of food made me want to barf)

For lunch I have a turkey sandwich w/ low-fat cheese, mustard & lettuce on whole wheat bread & a plum

Snack will be reduced fat Triscuits (if I can manage to keep my lunch down)

Not 100% sure but I think dinner is going to be Cajun pasta made w/ grilled chicken, whole wheat pasta, bell peppers & Cajun spices (no sauces!)

Keep up the good work ladies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino