I'm Here, I'm Here!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I've been MIA for a LONG time...what can I say, Life Happens ;)

I'm happy to report that I've been eating good for the most part but can't say that for the past holiday weekend. I've been bad and good but have finally started to get moving. Last week I worked out two days in a row...that's HUGE since the last time I had worked out was May 27 with Leese.

We're moving too so I've spent a lot of time packing, moving, and cleaning. I'm planning of REALLY putting my butt in gear once we're in Fillmore. For some reason I feel that being in Fillmore is going to put me in a working out mood. With my parents living right around the corner from where we'll move, I've found myself walking there every time I go...about 6 times round trip already.

Exectly 5 weeks from today my girls and I will be in LAS VEGAS! Everyone keep up the GREAT work and lets make these last 5 weeks count!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino