So far, so good

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I am so exhausted this morning! I think swim lessons are draining me. I try to do a few laps or tread water here and there during Colby's lesson. I put him down at about 8:30 last night and REALLY didn't want to work out but I did. I figured I needed to start off the week with something quick and kinda easy so I did the shorter Slim in 6 video. It was almost too easy but at least it was something and I just didn't have it in me to do anything more than that. Tonight I want to do yoga and then Wednesday the harder Slim in 6 and hopefully next week I will be ready for P90 again. The last full week of workouts before Vegas!
Ate pretty good yesterday:
Breakfast - coffee with creamer, the usual breakfast of 2 whole grain waffles with strawberries and lite syrup and a granda mocha with non-fat milk and no whip. That was a little bad but I needed the extra caffine.
Lunch - salad with veggies, crumbled blue cheese and balsalmic dressing (forgot my avocado)
Snack - blueberry applesauce, low-fat cottage cheese, 90 cal oatmeal bar and pineapple/grapes fruit mix
Dinner - Tuna Melts. Thanks for the suggestion on the mayo Leese and Angela. I only had the low fat stuff so I just added a tad to the mix with purple onion and pickles and lots of pepper and a little salt. Used some cheddar cheese and ate it on a toasted sandwich thin. Scott wasn't too enthusiastic when we were at the store and I told him I wanted tuna melts but he LOVED them. I also had a few tortilla strips on the side. Last night I also cut up the veggies for our chicken kabobs tonight. Yum! I think we will have rice pilaf on the side and i know we have a salad mix as well.
Hope you all have a good day today! 16 days!!! Stay strong!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino