Finally Friday

Friday, July 9, 2010

What a week it has been! So glad the weekend is here but with fun things planned brings on temptation. Hope I don't go too overboard with food and drink this weekend but I plan on practicing portion control. Yesterday was a good eating day.
Morning:
Coffee
mini egg fritatas (egg beaters, diced ham, green onion and a little cheese mixed together and baked for 15 minutes in mini muffin tins. So easy and good, you should try!!)
cottage cheese (Rhonda pointed out to me that one serving has 14grams of protein!)
iced mocha - non-fat milk and no whip (I needed extra coffee yesterday)
Lunch - Salad with egg, tomato, garbanzo beans and cheese
Snack - Strawberries and Pineapple and a bar
Dinner - chicken fajita pita (no fries and no added sauces)
Snack - low fat chocolate milk.
I lost a litte less than a lb so that is good.
Workout: P90 shoulders and arms. I didn't start my workout until after 9 since Scott worked so I'm proud that after laying down with Colby to get him to sleep, I got back up and started my workout. Hope you all have a good day. Enjoy your weekend. Remember, it's all about portion control!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino