Another day

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pretty good day yesterday I'm happy to report.

Breakfast - two eggo french toast waffles and coffee with creamer

Lunch- Turkey and avocado sandwich from Subway

Snack - half of a really gross protein bar

Dinner - Spaghetti with Ground Turkey Meat sauce (inspired by Ang).
Snack - low fat chocolate milk

After work I headed straight to the store to get some healthy food. As soon as I got home, I started dinner and started prepping my snacks and meals for the rest of the week. It took a long time but at least everything is planned out. Last night I did Core synergistics, always a toughie but I can tell I have more strength and was able to do more of the moves than prior weeks. I'm on week 3 of P90!!! I will be finishing the program right before Vegas and I'm hoping I have some good results. Though I don't feel like I look more toned, I do feel stronger so that is a good sign. I am going to look for a shorter Yoga video to replace the one in P90. It's sooo long!! 1 hr and 30 minutes and I just don't have time for it. Next week I do yoga twice during the week! Tonight is one of the weight videos, can't remember but I'm going to work out as soon as I get home.
Hope you all had a good evening and have a great day!

1 comments:

LeeseD said...

Really proud of you Reese! I would love to plan out all my snacks for the week but it would be so much easier if I had my own place...or we had a fridge that worked! And good job for sticking with the P90X! I could never do it! Don't have the patience. But just look at Ang...proof that it works! =)

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino