Thursday, July 29, 2010

so last night I felt bad for not doing any excersize so I did some yoga before bed...I might do the same 2night! Everyone is asleep & I just need to wash face & maybe that will wake me up a little :)

bfast: egg w/ extra egg white multi grain bread & avo
lunch: salmon w/ zucchini & mozzarella cheese
dinner: sorry we went to familia diaz but I did choose the lobster tostadas sooo good they just put a lot of rice on them but they do serve it with pinto beans oh & I did have a marg oops :)

but I did do 175 sit ups my goal was 200 but I got interuped by some children! I did do house work also & catered to kids all day so I am counting that as some kind of excersize!

I can't wait for bunco & all the Greek food! Mmmm I will workout extra hard 2marrow!

1 comments:

LeeseD said...

Good Job Jen! As we keep telling each other...something is better than nothing and just being aware of your activity level and food intake makes a difference.
Sorry to disappoint but thanks to my giant horse of a dog needing to go to the vet, dinner for Bunco has been altered to fit my budget. =(
Rhon is still making a Greek salad I believe & Reese is helping out w/ dessert but it looks like it's just gonna be pizza.

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino