STRICKED STRICKED STRICKED!!!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Hi ladies...

Sorry for being mia last week from the post. BUT I wasn't MIA from the plan. I did really good last week staying on track eating right. Even got a 5.02 mile run in on Tuesday after work and a 4.57 mile run in on Sat. Sat. had a lot of wine and champaigne but it was yummy!! and yesterday food was nooooo good but very yummy! I woke up and made the fam brkfst and then we went to the movies so I had to inhail the nachos and then after... for a last horah Rod and I splurged and we went to Pizza Mitza. If you guys have tried that place you must!!! Such good pizza, it started in SB so know I am a fan. =)

Haven't been very good with doing the P90X but for sure this week. crackin down. Rod and I both... cutting back the bad stuff, even tho my fridge is full of beer... =) Thanks boys.

I weighed in last tues and nothing changed (which weight I am fine) stayed at 120.2 and yesterday I finally found my flexible mesauring tape... So that is the plan from this point on, gonna focus on inches for sure... No ifs, ands, or buts. =)

Todays food:

Brkfst - coffee w/ creamer, got up w/ ennuf time again to make brkfst, 4 eggwhites 1 yoke spiniach omelet w/ motz. cheese.
snack - Luna protein bar
Lunch - 6" subway sami turkey and avo, lite mayo and 1/2 of a tiny bag of jalepeno cheetos
working on my first LITER of water but have drank a small 16.9ozer... so far.
Dinner - the menu calls for Talapia hopefully some zuchinini and mushrooms, maybe some wild rice.

No kids tonight, and most of the laundry is done... house is clean so no excuses... gonna do the arms, shoulder work out and Ab Ripper. GONNA GET IT DONE!!! Tomororw is dance, so I think I am going to do a run again before it starts!!! 17 days to go.... Now is crunch time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino