Back to the grind...

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ahhhh what a fun weekend :)

Needless to say, the flood gates were open on the food/drink front! Diet? What diet?! I got on the scale this morning (SCARED TO SEE WHAT I HAD DONE!) and I only gained a pound from where I ended last week.... which is usually what I do on a normal weekend anyway!! I definately have some work to do, so here we go. I decided to do a quick walk with my mini-me last night to get my week started off right. We did about 20 minutes which is no huge accomplishment but it felt good to get in the right mindframe for my week. Today I did my lunch time power workout on the stairs and included walking lunges. I am aiming to get some ab work in tonight along with some arms.

So far today:

coffee/creamer (if I ever have to give this up, then please just shoot me!)

2 waffles with a tiny amt of butter/VERY little syrup.

lunch was 2 hot dogs (no bun) with a little mustard.

I have lowfat cottage cheese/strawberries on deck for an afternoon snack.

Dinner is going to be a protein (either meat or chicken) along with tomato/avocado salad and whatever veggies Ariana decides she wants to eat!

I can't believe that Vegas is just over 5 weeks away. I know as it gets closer, it will help motivate us even more so let's stay on track- together!!

1 comments:

LeeseD said...

Good Job Rhoni! I wish I had stairs here at my work to do that workout! I guess I could run through our warehouse but the workers would probably think I'm crazy. LOL
Keep it up!

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino