Girls.....??

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wondering where my girls are?!!!! Was WOW a successful one?

I just got back from my lunch time workout on the stairs... success! Did about 25 minutes... workout included running, walking calf raises, squats and lunges. Really hoping to get some ab and arm workout later, fingers crossed.

Last night I organized a ton of laundry, picked up around the entire house, re-did beds and cleaned the kitchen so no workout time at all. But I was moving constant for about 3-4 hours (not exaggerating) so at least I can say I was active! Ate well yesterday and so far today. Last night's dinner and today's lunch was lemon/caper chicken breast and fresh veggies. For a treat last night I had about a 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream with fresh raspberries on top. On the scale this morning, I was down a pound from earlier this week so I am happy about that!

This morning's breakfast was a smoothy made with lowfat plain yogurt, a shot of milk and a handful of fresh blueberries, raspberries and half a banana. I have leftover for tomorrow morning too!

Snack today was some fresh veggies with yogurt dip. (plain yogurt with dip mix) Not the exact taste of sour cream but not bad! Have to sacrifice a bit.

Dinner tonight is probably going to be salmon with lemon/capers and some kind of vegetable. Really trying to stay away from the carbs, especially in the evenings. I will have a piece of toast here and there for breakfast but for the most part, that is it. I have definitely been steering clear of pasta and rice too. Next week I will cheat one day because we are going to dinner at Buca di Beppo for my mom's vacation eve Europe trip! I will eat extra light the night before and the day of tho!

Hope you ladies are having a successful week!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino