HumpDay!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Hump Day ladies!

Yesterday was pretty good:

Coffee/creamer
Breakfast: Plain yogurt w/ fresh blueberries and banana
Snack: Almonds
Lunch: Homemade veggie soup/grilled fish/cardboard chicken from the night before :)
Snack: Grapes
Dinner: 2 crunchy tacos from Taco Bell* (dinner on the go- Kohl's outing!)

*Note about the tacos: 170 calories each- 16 grams of protein total. Not bad AT ALL! Of course I wanted like 2 more but didn't do it :)

I did my lunch time stair workout- 20 minutes, including lunges. Heart was POUNDING and my legs were a bit wobbly afterwards! That means I made the most of my time.

I was running around yesterday evening but managed to squeeze in 3 sets of (40 each) of biclycle situps, 3 sets of push ups and a couple sets of power squats! (jump up, full squat down). I would have liked to have gotten in a longer workout but felt pretty good since I got a well rounded workout including my lunch time activity. (cardio, legs, abs, arms)

The scale showed about a pound lighter than yesterday but I am exactly where I was last week so technically no pound progress made but that is OK.

Israel is home tonight so I am hoping to get into the garage gym and hit some weights in addition to some cardio. Not sure what is on the dinner menu tonight but it's gotta be healthy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino