10 weeks to go.....

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ok, I've totally been MIA, not working out and eating so so. Since we've been getting together everyday for the last week with my husband's family, I'm out of my normal routine as far as making dinner and exercising goes. I'm HOPING HOPING HOPING next week will be fresh start for me. Now that summer is pretty much here, I'm feeling a little more pressure to get my booty in gear. Vegas is only 10 weeks away and I would not feel comfortable lounging around in my bikini in VEGAS with my body right now. I had a successful shopping trip this weekend but standing in front of those three way mirrors was....... eye opening to say the least. I need to TONE.
Anway, this week I've been eating so so. We BBQd like every day this weekend and Monday and I had a few cocktails and wine but yesterday I was good at work for the most part.
Breakfast - oatmeal bar, coffee from home and cafe mocha from Starbucks (really need to stop going there everyday)
Lunch - apricot chicken salad on top of lettuce
Snack - pineapple
Dinner - ham, fruit salad, corn on the cob, a few pieces of bruchetta, and deviled eggs (dinner at my mother-in-laws).
I could have done without a few things I know. So hopefully we can do WOW today. I need it! But of course there is always something. I need to bake a desert for tomorrow and I know tomorrow is going to be a bad day. We are going to breakfast at my favorite morning spot Hozys and then after the services for Scott's grandpa, we are having lunch at his Dad's. Ahhhhh. Ok, next week it's going to be all different! I know I've said it before but this time I mean it.
Ok, now I need to work. I'm swamped here!!!
Hope you girls are doing well. So proud of you all!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino