It's a meal by meal battle...

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ok this is gonna have to be a quickie because I'm at work and pretty busy.

Yesterday's meals:

Breakfast - Oatmeal

Lunch - Santa Fe Chicken wrap with corn, lettuce, avocado & cheese & iced tea. I did have a couple fries and since it was Kayla's birthday I did take one bite of her brownie & ice cream but just one.

Dinner - Turkey sandwich on wheat bread from Subway & an Iced Tea

Drinks - 2 Bud Light Limes (what can I say? They go good when you're jacuzzi-ing it up!)

I have to say that my biggest battle was dinner. I didn't have time to go to the gym after work because I had to stay late and by the time I got off I was STARVING. I decided just to pick something up and I REALLY REALLY wanted a cheeseburger but I forced myself to drive to Subway for a sandwich instead. It was another struggle today for breakfast because I so just wanted to drive though McDonalds for an Egg McMuffin but I was good and just came to work instead and made oatmeal. I was discussing with Rhoni how it really is a meal by meal battle for me, but for the most part I've had victories. I just have to remember to take it one meal at a time and not get down on myself if I slip up a bit because there's always the next battle to win!

Keep up the good work girls! (I think) we're doing WOW tonight and I always look forward to that! Working out while hanging out is always more fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino