Right on Track

Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm so happy to report that since Wednesday I've lost 2 pounds! I know its probably water weight or perhaps change in clothing but nonetheless, the scale shows a loss ;) My abs are feeling so sore from WOW and I like it!

As the weekend approaches...and practically here, I find myself already wanting a "reward" for my good progress. We'll see how it goes but as some of my partners have stated, I think the real test will be how we do on the weekends. Weekends are always fun, busy, and laid back especially now that the weather is nice...I sense TONS of drinking, BBQs and bad (but good) food! Weekends=the real test. Good luck girls, may the force be with you! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino