Keeping it real

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ok ladies! I'm trying to stick to this writing my meals but sometimes it just sucks to have to list them and admit when I make bad choices. Guess I shouldn't make them then huh? =)
But here it goes:

Breakfast - a handful of peanuts & raisins. I realize I need to have something more substantial but until I get to the store...the peanuts will have to do it.

Lunch - A wrap with grilled chicken, bell peppers, broccoli & rice. It came with fries and I'll admit I had a couple but did not eat them all and I'm proud of that. It also came with a fruit cup which I had later as my snack but I was also bad and had a couple Red Vines as well. UGH! I am so not a sweets person but when it's in front of me it's hard to turn down!

Dinner - Whole wheat penne pasta with grilled chicken and Cajun spices (no sauce) & a salad with non-fat raspberry balsamic vinaigrette dressing.

Dessert - 1 snack pack of sugar free chocolate pudding.

And that's it! Not too bad if you ask me. I had a few bad moments but for the most part it was a fairly good day. I took the dog for 2 walks again today but I was running late for work (what else is new) so the morning walk was much shorter than the evening walk.

Looking forward to WOW tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino