Semi Great Success

Thursday, May 13, 2010

My semi great success of Thursday May 13th started with a SMALL bowl of Rice Krispies...and I mean it was SMALL. So small that whoever left the amount in the box could have totally just poured it all into their bowl...but they saved it and I ate it.

B and I had some errands to run in Moorpark. We had to go to Target and Michael's, both which are in the same shopping center. I'm very proud to report that B and I found the farthest parking spot in front of Target and walked to all the other stores. This is something I'd NEVER do in the past. I've drive up and down just to find the closest parking space available AND drive to the other stores! I had a veggie sandwich on wheat from Subway for lunch...but I had a 12"! I know, I know, I probably could have stuck with 6" but I figured if it was a veggie it was (kinda) okay to do.

For dinner I had two bean burritos (from home). My parents had to go grocery shopping so it was bean burritos or pizza, in which I made a household decision to make the beans. Mashed pinto beans without and fat added and two flour tortillas (not so good I know). Oh! that reminds me...at around 3:30pm I was craving sourdough toast SLATHERED with butter and a smidgen of preserves. I "called in" for support and didn't go for the toast but went in for a medium sized bowl of cheerios. Throughout the day I drank water. Another goal for me is to only drink water from now on...and the occasional "drink."

After dinner B, my Mom and I went for a walk. I'm not sure how long it was but I'll be driving the same route today to find out ;) All in all I was pretty happy with the choices I made today...ugh...I mean yesterday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino