Not better, not worse so I'll take it!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My weekend was a blast! I knew since we had a couple things on the agenda that I would not be a perfect dieter/exerciser the whole weekend so I designated Sunday as my cheat day and I enjoyed it for sure!!!

Friday & Saturday, I was on track with my consumption choices... Great food choices -baby and daddy even had Baskin Robbins and I declined :) I didn't get in the exercise I should have but we went to the outlets in Tulare on Saturday and walked around for a couple hours so that counts right?!

Sunday was FUN :) Food, drinks and great friends. Like I said, Sunday was my cheat day and I cheated- but completely enjoyed it. I didn't feel guilty about it because I ate well and exercised as much as I could during the other 6 days of the week.

Yesterday I didn't exercise at all- My arm and leg (1) were sore from bowling! Random... But I ate really well.

Breakfast: Oatmeal, coffee
Snack: blueberries
lunch: steak salad/veggies
no snack
dinner: lemon/garlic tilapia & steamed veggies

So after writing this, it has become extremely apparent to me that I am not always going to have complete control over the activity level I would like to with the little one. It's impossible for me right now. BUT, I do have complete control over what I am eating. I feel good overall with the choices I have made last week with one cheat day, and so far this week too. The scale was the same this morning as I ended last week... not better but not worse so I'll take it.

Lunch time stairs/power workout today! And hoping to get some ab work in tonight so wish me luck!!

Good luck ladies!!! We are in this together...You continue to inspire me, so thank you for that :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino