P90X

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Woo Hoo! WOW started off with a bang! I have to say that the P90X is hardcore! The ab workout kicked my arse and although I was "beginner" status it still felt good to do something and still feel the burn! And I know the more we do this the better I'll get. Ang you were a freakin' ROCKSTAR and Laura you are WAY more in shape than you give yourself credit for...you kicked butt!

I have to say that while I am very determined to lose the weight & get in shape and be healthy I learned my lesson...NO GYM right before P90X! LOL

Working out together is not only motivating but fun. We get to hang out and gossip and laugh while getting in shape! I'm so excited to be starting this with you ladies!

Can't wait til next week and I'm totally looking forward to being the hottest chicks to ever hit Vegas!

XOXO
L

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino