Finally Friday!

Friday, May 21, 2010

The scale was a pound lighter than yesterday's weigh in but I am at exactly the same place I was last week at this time! A little annoyed about that but this just means I need to work a little harder! Foodwise I feel that overall, I have been doing pretty well but in order to make progress, I need to up my activity which is what I have been trying to do but it's really hard with the little one and being home alone with her in the evenings for the most part. Tonight is a great opportunity for me to take advantage of a good workout- so that is my plan!

I will cheat this weekend on the diet I am sure, but my goal is to be conscious of the portions that I eat. That is really what kills it for me so I need to work on that! A habit I am going to try and get into is having a glass of water before I have a meal that is probably not along the lines of best food choices! That way I can attempt to minimize damage :) while still enjoying myself.

Have a wonderful weekend ladies!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino