FRIDAY FUN DAY but still staying on track!!!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Ok... Now that I have figured out how to post here I am!!!

This is sooo exciting and so motivating I am so pumped we are all in this together. We are going to be the SEXIEST B!@TCHES out there!!!! =)

So, where to start... first and foremost I need to confess, I didn't get to work out last night or this morning... =( BOOO I suck. BUT I did stay on track with the Nutrition Guide and didn't verre off track.

We are heading to Magic Mountain tonight but still going to eat good! Bought the boys all you can eat passes and Rod and I will figure something out! =)

I went and bought the REEBOK Tone Up shoes last night so hopefully I will be a little sore in the BOOTY and hamstrings tomorrow!=)

So for this morning my breakfast was 2 wheat waffles no butter a tad bit up LITE-low sugar syrup, 1/2 banana and 8 oz of Milk. on the menu for LUNCH is a chicken wheat pita, with cucumbers, tomatos, and feta cheese!!! SNACKS are my recovery drink and a LUNA protien bar!!!! Oh and of course lots and lots of water....

On the agenda for work out tomorrow is a run at least 3-4 miles at 630AM then getting ready for my BIG tupperware parety. =) lolo WHERE we will have good healthy food to eat.. But still yummy I promise. Have a great FRIDAY my ladies!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino