Back in Action

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I did it! I worked out last night!! And, I did the 2nd video of my Slim in 6 (not the shorter one). I was dreading popping that DVD in at 9pm last night but once I started moving, I already felt so much better.
So, eating was another pretty good day. I was frosting my sugar cookies so I did have a few broken pieces but not a whole cookie.
Breakfast: Oatmeal and banana
Lunch: Chiken enchilada soup (from Vons, small cup and I don't know what the nutrition info is)
Snack: Snap Peas, oatmeal bar, yogurt
Dinner: Ham sandwich with pepperjack cheese, mustard and lettuce and a handful of BAKED doritos
Snack: pieces of cheese (Colby's), broken sugar cookies

So today is my first WOW and I'm looking forward to trying Zumba. I've heard about it and it sounds like fun. And it was so cute last night. When Colby and I got home, Scott was in the living room doing the P90X and Colby stood right beside him and started jumping around. It was so cute! I definitely want him to be an active kid and I'm glad Scott and I are trying to be more active ourselves so that we set a good example for our boys.

Hope you all have a great day! xoxoox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino