Out and About with NO Eating Out

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I was running some errands in Valencia today and I hadn't had brekfast before I left. Yes, I know "brekfast is the most important meal of the day" however, I wanted to be out of the house as early as possible. The bad part was, not only did I not have breakfast but I already knew where I wanted to go for lunch! After I was done with most of the errands and only had one more place to stop (again....Khols) I went to where I thought a San Sai was and unfortunately my memory was wrong and it wasn't there. Hot and hungry, I went to Khols and ended up coming straight home. I had a tuna sandwich with TWO servings of reduced fat wheat thins. Yay me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino