Running feels sooo good!!!!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Feeling sooo good today!!!

Went on a 3.75 mile run yesterday and felt sooo good. Got home and really stayed focused. Got my running shoes on, ipod charged to jam out to my running list, hat on and I was out. It was HOT but it felt so good to be outside and running.

Food:

Lunch yesterday: Small salad from Rusty w/ ranch... w/ WATER

Snack : Protein bar

Dinner: Talpia w/ steamed broccoli, sauteed mushrooms w/ recovery drink (thanks to the BF who made dinner for me)

Had every intention to work out last night but when I got back from running my stomach was not feeling well. So I took it easy last night and am going to do Plyometrics tonight... and Ab Ripper!

This morning so far:

coffee w/ creamer

Blueberry muffin from P90X recipe book. ACTUALLY pretty good! I like. Very health nut-ish but good!!!

Ok ladies I am in determination mode...let me know if I can help out with anything!!! Thank you for the motivation!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino