Semi-Success :)

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I want to report soreness in my legs and booty from my lunchtime power workout yesterday! I finally narrowed down the most challenging workoutThus far!

Food journal for yesterday:
Breakfast: plain cheerios w/ strawberries, no sugar
Lunch: salad w/ tomatoes, cucumber,turkey (lunch meat), cheese and as little ranch as I could :) figured out a trick that I want to share- I love restaraunt ranch dressing but know it's not low fat/cal so I got a container and put some ranch dressing in it and added milk and shook it... Made a smaller amount of dressing go farther!
Dinner: grilled bbq chicken and green beans

This morning the scale has me at my lowest weight in years, BUT I have been stuck here for a month and a half! I really want to shed 7 lbs and maintain from there! I know I can do it, but it is really going to take some work. How many weeks do we have til vegas??! If I did about a pound a week, that would be just about perfect timing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino