8 Weeks til Vegas!!!!!!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I can't believe it's so close! I'm so excited to be going on this trip with you ladies and am crossing my fingers I can meet my goal by then.

I'm entering my daily meal info now because I'll be running errands after work and don't know if I'll remember to do it tonight.

Breakfast - Large black coffee & a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios

Lunch - Went to BJ's for lunch and ordered a Turkey Burger on a wheat bun and only ate 3/4 of it. Also had a side salad with non-fat balsamic dressing & an iced tea.

Snack - In the middle of eating a Fiber One Bar as I type

Dinner - Not sure yet since my mom & Matthew have church home group tonight and I'll be running errands. May just pick up Subway because if I wait til after HG it will be close to 10 and I don't want to eat that late.

I really want to do some more laps in the pool today but with everything I have to do after work, I think I'll probably get to SP too late to go to my dad's to swim since he gets up so early for work.

But tomorrow is my first day of reckoning! Cross your fingers I lost the 2 lbs I'm hoping for! =)

1 comments:

LeeseD said...

Quick correction for dinner:)

Tuna melt with low-fat mayo & fat free cheese on a whole wheat bagel w/ Baked Sour Cream & Cheddar chips.

And for dessert - Eating Right Pomegranate Light Ice Cream cup.

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino