Aaaahhhhh :)

Thursday, June 24, 2010

So I am really excited this morning... I got on the scale and I am down 2 lbs from what I weighed in at the beginning of the week! Now, 6.6 lbs from my goal! It is motivating and satisfying to see the hard work pay off... just need to stay on track. ESPECIALLY this weekend which is always my downfall.

Food yesterday:

Coffee w/creamer

Breakfast: nectarine

snack: reduced fat wheat thins

lunch: tri-tip, beans, salad w/ italian dressing

snack: turkey, cheese and crackers

Dinner: black-eyed pea salad w/ roasted peppers, celery, red onion, garlic and red wine vinagrette

I did not do any exercise yesterday for the 1st time this week. I am doing my lunch workout today and I am shocked to say that my abs are STILL sore from what I did to them on Tuesday! I am going to abs and arms tonight though since I won't be able to workout tomorrow/night.

I hope you are all having a successful week and I am looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

2 comments:

LeeseD said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats Rhon! You are so close to your goal! Keep up the hard work! =)

ReeseS said...

Good girl Rhonda! So excited for you!

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino