Back in Action

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Finally worked out after many weeks of not really working out and boy did it feel good. As soon as I put the DVD in and it started, I felt totally into it even though I had been dreading it all after noon. I tried the harder Slim in 6 video and it wasn't too bad. Just faster and longer than the rest of the videos but boy were my legs tired afterwards.
I've been eating OK this week. I haven't been writing anything down but so far so good. I weighed myself and I was up 2 lbs but the funny thing is, I've received at least 4 comments at work this week about me looking thinner!! I'll take them though! I'm a little more motivated to work out cause I bought Scott the P90X for Father's Day. I dont' know if I will be able to do that everyday but I'm going to try my best. Tonight I think I'm going to try and get a walk in with Colby and the dog and then do the shorter Slim in 6 plus the ab work out.
I hope I can stay on track until Vegas. I have lots of work to do!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino