Not the best but not the worst...

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ok so yesterday wasn't so hot for me. Our fridge broke at home and so I'm sorta having to make do with what I can buy for meals right now until the landlord either gets it fixed or gets us a new one.

Mondays Meals:

Breakfast - Whole Wheat Bagel

Lunch - Chicken Sub from Subway, Baked Lays & Water

Snack - 1/2 a chocolate chip cookie (bad I know but at least it was only 1/2 right?)

We went to the movies right after work and didn't have time for dinner but I was starving so I had a couple cups worth of movie popcorn & a pepsi. After the movie we stopped at Pollo Loco and I got a chicken burrito & a water. Still not the best but also not the worst.

No excercise yesterday unfortunately. I was planning on either hitting the gym or doing some laps but the movie sounded so much better!

I prob won't get a work out in tonight either unless it's late because I'm going to Kai's first T-Ball game right after work and then to my aunts for cake & ice cream for the Heathen's birthday after that. I will NOT be partaking of the sweets though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino