On a roll...

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ok gals...as of tomorrow we only have 8 weeks to go til Vegas! Yikes!

I did pretty good today.

Breakfast - Honey Nut Cheerios & a large black coffee

Lunch - Went to Chili's to welcome the new designer and I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich on a wheat bun w/ non-fat honey mustard dressing. I asked for a salad w/ non-fat honey mustard dressing INSTEAD of fries but the dumb guy gave me fries anyway as well as the salad. I admit that I had 2 fries but ONLY 2 and an iced tea.

Snack - Fiber One bar

Dinner - Salmon & brown rice & water

I also did my 40 laps again today in the pool. Half freestyle, half breast stroke. And for the record I'm counting one lap as swimming to one end of the pool and back.

Gonna weigh in on Friday! Yikes! I'll let you know how it goes!

2 comments:

RhondaM said...

WOW- your day was RIGHT on track!!!! Good job and be proud!!! Your weigh in will be great, you have been working really hard. Can't wait to hear your results!

ReeseS said...

Good job Leese! You are doing so great!!

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino