Need to focus!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hellllooooo :)

Definately need to get back on the ball! I have been eating OK this week but with the holiday weekend last weekend- I had some setback on my weight loss/progress. I gained 2 lbs since early last week! Bad bad bad! 3 days of eating/drinking bad and no exercise! But I enjoyed it :)

I am going to be off on MWF for the next couple weeks so I will definately have a lot more free time to exercise and plan meals so I need to get my focus back and make some progress. I managed to workout a couple nights this week and I am doing my stair lunch time workout here at work in just a bit. We are gone this weekend, and I plan to definately have some wine/drinks but I need to be strict about my food intake!

We need to not take such big gaps with our blogging because I am inspired reading your posts for sure. Our Vegas trip will be here before we know it!!

Intake so far today:

Coffee
String cheese
Oatmeal

Lunch will be a salad and dinner will probably be a turkey patty with no bun and salad and veggies!

Let's do this- I know we can!!!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino