Oh Tony how I've missed you!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Yesterday was my official start to living a healthy lifestyle once again. I went shopping on Sunday (so nice to see you at Vons Ang) and stocked up on healthy ingredients for the week. I'm ready to do this!! So, I finally broke out that scale and as predicted, I gained 9 lbs probably in the last 2 1/2 months! NOT GOOD AT ALL! The needle was pointing directly at the 130. My goal is to lose 5 lbls. It would be great to lose the 9 but I figure I need a smaller goal first.

Monday Food:
Breakfast:
2 coffees from home (with creamer which is not good but I need it on these gloomy days)
banana
egg beaters with bell peppers and lowfat cottage cheese with fiber
Snack: cheeze-its (reduced fat)
Lunch: Chicken salad with low fat raspberry dressing with a walnut/cranberry mixture and carrots
Tomato soup
Snack: grapes and yogurt, and oatmeal bar
Dinner: leftover tacos
AND I FINALLY WORKED OUT!!! P90X Core Synergistics and let me tell you, Tony Horton totally kicked my butt!!!! Even though it was hard (really really hard), I did feel good after. It felt good period just to be doing some sort of activity. And yes, my little one did interrupt me a few times but I learned that it's ok to press the pause button so I can interact with him. As the day goes on the soreness is starting to kick in. Oh and I bought myself some new workout shoes for motivation. Tonight, cardio X is on the agenda. I'm planning on making pork tenderloin for dinner so I need to get that ready and then while it's cooking, it's cardio X time. I actually really like that video. It's intense but it's quick! And I like quick!! We can do this girls! I know this weather makes us want to relax and lounge but we got to get moving! Getting started is the hardest part, I know! Tomorrow will be a challenge. I'm going to try and wake up earlier, ugh, like 4:15/4:30 to get my workout out of the way. Though I love sleep, I've realized that some days call for an early wake up in order to get my workout in. It's going to suck but it has to be done.

1 comments:

Ang said...

TERESE we are sooo on the same page as you said in the email IN SOOOO MANY WAYS... I will leave more info for my blog post today... YAYAYAYA your making it work!

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino