Me again too!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ok, I'm back too. I have to confess. I had a cookie from the potluck. I really wanted something sweet and it was small. But still, it was bad! Ang, I wish I would have seen your blog before eating it and I would have gone to the fridge to get my grapes and/or veggies. Heading there right now!
And boy am I sore too! It's getting hard to walk and I'm getting super sleepy from waking up so early. I almost was thinking of taking a break and going to starbucks for a mocha but I'm staying away! Empty calories that I don't need!!!!

1 comments:

Ang said...

Fight the feeling TERESE!!! You can do it!!! Good call on the starbucks!!!

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino