Doing as Tony says....

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ok so I really try and block out most of the dorky things that Tony goes on and on about in the videos, and really don't watch their expressions well cause they are dorks. =) BUT...One thing that really caught my attention last night was great motivation. IT was at the end of our work out and he said...

"Stop thinking, get out of your head, get out of your head, pop this video in and just press play, an press play again..."

I love the "get out of your own head" DO IT... GET OUT... you mind has so much power over what your body CAN do and WANTS to do!!! I am huge on mind over body. That's what got me through child birth, and that is what is getting me through working out and keeping motivated!!

RECAP!!!!

Monday:
Lunch - Salad to go from Toppers, not to much ranch dressing, added some cauliflower and more broccoli, to the usually, tomato, egg, lettuce, carrots, celery, a little fake bacon bits and parm cheese.
Snack - NO SNACK =(
Dinner - 3 yr old portion of spaghetti noodles topped with TONS of ground turkey and marina sauce, salad w/ lite ranch
WORKOUT- P90X Chest/Back & Ab Ripper i kept track again and looked at my numbers from last week and I increased my reps by at least 1 -5!!! That put a smile on my face.

Tuesday:
Brkfst - Protein shake, 1/2 to go cup of coffee w/ creamer
Snack - PLANNING Protein bar
Lunch - PLANNING Shrimp salad from SMFCO maybe ahi???
Snack - PLANNING 2 string cheese
Dinner - NOT SURE WHAT on the menu.....
WORKOUT- PLANNING Running 4.5 -6 miles... Gonna try a new route today

I feel soooo good today. Just feel like I don't have SUCK in everything all around. Not there yet, obviously, my stomach last night doing the AB Ripper... yucko... I was just sitting there poking at it. =) lolo BLAH that is my trouble zone.

Starting out week 2 pretty good and still very motivated. Tomorrow I plan to wake up at 4:15 to work out since I am getting my hair did tomorrow night! Can't slack off before LADY A!!! Leah and I are going to go shopping on Friday and I don't want to be all blah when shopping.

Rhon? Laura? Where you ladies be???? We miss hearing from you gals! Keep working hard ladies!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino