Day 2 of a new beginning

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ok I'm back again. Really want to make it work this time so I'm here to blog!

I'm feeling much much better today! No sore throat or achy ear and NO HEADACHE! =) We'll see how long it lasts but I'm trying to be optimistic. As of now it looks like I'll be a-okay for Lady A! =)

Ok so as I said yesterday, last night for dinner we had the turkey hot dogs on wheat bread w/ low fat turkey chili. We also had some corn and I'm not going to lie...I did have a couple bites of Matthews Jumbalaya (it's seriously too good to pass up).

Tuesday Meals
Breakfast - blueberry bagel w/ low-fat strawberry cream cheese & a banana...oh and a Diet Rockstar. Yes I know that the energy drinks aren't that good for you but I'm ok with this one as long as I don't have it too often. 0 carbs, 0 sugars and only 20 calories for a full can. Yes I realize the sodium is on the high side but as I said...I'm ok with this drink as long as it isn't all the time.
Lunch - On the menu is the same as yesterday - turkey sandwich w/ fat free cheese on whole wheat bread w/ baked chips & some grapes
Snack - snap peas, string cheese & wheat thins
Dinner - meeting friends for dinner and a movie but I'm sure we'll pick something healthy. Prob Subway like we did last time. I'll post it later though
Exercise - as I said...I'm going to the movies after work but I plan on getting in the 20 min Slim in 6 workout before I go to bed per my trainer Reese! =)

That's it for today ladies! Keep up the good work Reese, Jen & Ang! =)

1 comments:

Ang said...

LOVE IT, Trainer Terese!!! I am going to start calling you LADY T! =) Good job Leese... making good choices, they are only going to get better and better! Stick to your 20 mins of slim in 6. That is no time at all, you will have it done in no time!!! =)

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino