And it's on to day 3...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hey Lady Birds! I'm here and posting...3 days in a row! I'm on a roll! LOL

So as mentioned yesterday I met up w/ friends for a movie after work. We ended up going to The Habit for dinner and I had a chicken sandwich w/ an iced tea and yes some fries but I did NOT eat all of them.

By the time I got home I was tired and not ready to see what the Slim in 6 was all about so I just did some squats, dips and sit ups before bed. I planned on getting up this morning to do the Slim in 6 but between the wind and my kitties last night I did not get much sleep. No plans tonight though so I'm doing it AS SOON as I get home.

Wed Meals
Breakfast - Blueberry bagel w/ low fat strawberry cream cheese & a black coffee
Lunch - Homemade lasagna w/ ground turkey and wheat noodles =)
Snack - wheat thins and string cheese
Dinner - No clue at this point but I'm hoping for chicken tacos

I have to say that even though I've slipped a little here and there (fries last night for example) I can already feel the difference in my body of how eating better is making me feel. I just need to remember this feeling and not let myself slack off again.

Lady A in a couple days! Can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino