LESS THAN 3 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!

Monday, August 9, 2010

I seriously CAN NOT WAIT! =)

OK so I didn't really post at all during the weekend and I honestly don't have time to do it now. There good moments and bad moments but all in all I wasn't that bad which is a good thing considering it's the weekend right before we go.

Meals for today:
Breakfast - bowl of cereal & a cup of black coffee
Lunch - Cold cut combo sub from subway (found out all the cold cut meats are turkey based which made me happier because they're that much healthier that way) & an iced tea
Snack - Fiber One bar
Dinner - not sure yet but something HEALTHY!
Going to the gym after work tonight and then home to pack!

Less than 3 days to go and it is NOT too much to ask that I be strict from here on out! We are going to have a BLAST! Let's go girls!!!!! =)

Ok and check out the below link for an interesting article I read today.

http://shine.yahoo.com/event/loveyourbody/5-fitness-myths-you-need-to-forget-2176725/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino