feeling squishy!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's been so long since I've blogged. Vegas was a blast and worth every single calorie consumed (and that was a lot). It was serioulsy a GREAT time, I'm so sad that it's over. I know we will be planning other fun events too and will have some other goals to set (Lady A concert, SCE Xmas party???).
So, since our trip, I have not been exercising or eating that great. I have so much on my plate right now, I'm not even going to attempt to try and exercise. There aren't enough hours in the day to do what I NEED to do . I'm going to try and eat ok and hopefully that will lessen the damage. I haven't really seen a huge increase on the scale, maybe a pound or two, which is good but I can already tell my body is less toned than when I was working out everyday. :( Good thing I don't have to put on a bathing suit anytime soon!!
Food yesterday.
Morning: 2 cups of coffee, 2 waffles with lite syrup
Lunch: sandwich from jersey mikes and grapes
Snack: sugar cookie (bad), handful of pop corn, tangerine, couple of pretzel M&Ms
Dinner: Turkey burger with cheese, lettuce, tomato and mustard
Desert: ice cream sandwich
Ugh, that was not good at all. I guess it could be worse but looking at it is making me sick. I need to lay off the sweets bad!
Anyway, I know that this is a bump in the road for me and after life gets back to normal and we are settled, I can start living a healthy lifestyle once again. Looking forward to some evening walks with the Fillmore girls!!!! Good luck ladies! Please blog. I know I'm not going to be motivating you very much but you all still motivate me! xoxoox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino