Thursday, August 26, 2010

Heyee,
sorry for the lack of communication but with fair and this block party I have been a single mommy with 3 very active children for the past month! So my excersize regimin has been running around with the kids walking the fair and cleaning my house... But this week I signed up for stroller strides & love it!!! So I worked out mon & wed for about 45 min- 1 hour...my eating habits have been eat whatever I can whenever. Can : / so I do have a secret for whoever is interested it is called dream dinners & it really is a dream! I have been able to make a good healthy dinner for my family!
Today's menu:
Bfast none I cleaned house instead
lunch CPK Mediterranean small bite platter 2 slices of atrichoke pizza 2 signipore rolls
dinner dream dinner stir fry chicken with veggie & jasmine rice
dessert oops a cupcake

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino