Hump day and day 3 keeping strong

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Morning ladies....

awe... look 2nd day this week blogging!!! =) Getting it in early since today could be busy busy... WE have a deadline today with our review scoring and I am complete but that means I may have to help others out! Soo....

Recap from Mondays post... I copied and pasted my goals from Monday to see how well I did:

Ok so the plan and goal for today 01/24:
1. I changed my BLOG picture to a pic of Laura and I standing up, Full Body shot from VEGAS, since at that time I was thinner and feeling really good, Still not as toned as I would like to be but in MUCH better shape then I am in now. I would like to get back to that stage w/in 45 days!!! I can do it!!! on going.... doing well...
2. This color is one of my colors for the wedding!! =) totally in wedding mode...=) Still in wedding mode... keeping me motivated.
3. I weighed in this morning at 133.4 =( goal for next weigh in is 130 sched. Wed. 02/02! sched. for 02/02
4. Run at least 2.5 miles today & eat on my plan, drink 3 liters of water today! CK - woo hoo on Monday I went for a run in Fillmore and ran 3.02 miles in 34 minutes... not to bad...and drank at least 3 liters of water!!!! I was thirsty.

Ok super happy with my goal outcome for Monday... Plus I stayed on track and ate the way I had planned for the day.

Yesterday I worked from home since Aliyah woke up throwing up at 2:15a.m. and then again at 4:15 a.m.... ahh i was tired, had a bad headache most of the morning. but it was nice cause I just got to be home with her, but worked!!! =) Soo yesterday menu was this:
Brkfst - coffee w/ creamer, P90X Protein Shake....
Snack - 1/2 protein bar
lunch - Tuna with a few ritz crackers
Dinner - 2 VERY BORING VERY DRY Teriyaki chicken breast... blah....
Water intake - 3.5 liters...

I didn't do any exercise yesterday, couldn't leave Aliyah. But I am sore from running on Monday.

Today's goals...
1. drink 3 liters of water
2. go on a walk at break time at least 1 mile
3. run at least 3.5 miles after work. Totally dueable as long as I don't stop to talk to my friends hubby. =) lol

Today's menu...
Brkfst - 4 egg whites, 1 yoke, turkey(lunch meat) 99%ff, motz cheese cooked w/ pam, coffee w/ creamer
snack - 1/2 protein bar w/ recovery drink
Lunch - SPLURGING - getting a Caprise salad w/ chk from Urban Cafe w/ water
Dinner - Talapia w/ wild rice and zucchini.

I am keeping my diet within 1200 calories per day. These first 30 days are crucial for me... I need to get the ball rolling and I think this will help. This week I plan to run all week and then next week going to start doing p90X HARD CORE!!! =)

So what are you ladies up too???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino