Day 3 and I'm still here! =)

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hi ladies!

I'm here for a quick post before I head home for the day.

Last night I ended up going to Jenny's with Beth & Jannette and we played Just Dance and The Michael Jackson experience thingy. OMG...those games are SOOO fun! At first I was far too embarrassed to play but they all talked me into it and it was great. And I have to say I wasn't bad at it which I was pleased about (I won almost every round right Jen?) =) Anyway, if you gals are looking for something to do for exercise that isn't too strenuous but gets you sweating then this is it! I LOVE it.

I'm also happy to say that I stuck to all my meals for yesterday so yay me.

Today
Breakfast - Whole wheat bagel w/ a couple of squirts of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray (love this stuff!)
Snack - baked chips
Lunch - Went to the Habit and I know I could have done better but I also could have done worse. Chicken sandwich w/ iced tea and I SHARED fries with Kayla.
No afternoon snack because I wasn't hungry.
Dinner - Not sure yet but it will be one of the meals that we bought for the week I'll just have to post it tomorrow.

Not sure if I'll be able to get a workout in tonight because I have MUCH to do for my last minute Mammoth trip this weekend (laundry, packing, cleaning, etc). I'll try to get something in there somehow though.

On a side note I've taken over Grace's (my old boss) workout ball that she brought to work and left to me when she left. It's great to have my own office because I can do mini exercises in here with it on a break or before I eat lunch (now I just have to actually use it - LOL). I'm also a HUGE water drinker but I'm making more of a point to get that water in throughout the day. I'm also trying to do the mini meals/snacks throughout the day to get my metabolism going. I've found that it keeps me from getting the munchies and has kept me fairly satisfied throughout the day which is wonderful!

Anyway, I'm off home to get busy with my chores but I'll post tomorrow and then will recap my weekend on Sunday when I get back from Mammoth.

Love you gals! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino