Where my girls at?!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's lonely over here!!!

It's Tuesday and I am not going to recap the weekend in detail, but I had my holiday party and didn't go completely overboard, but was not as disciplined as I hope to be on a regular basis. Let's just say there were about 6 beers involved but other than that, not TOO bad!

Anyway, I did my lunch stair workout at lunch today (about 20 minutes) and food so far today:

Coffee/Creamer

Peach baby yogurt and about 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries

About 3/4 cup of chicken casserole (my mom made and sent it to work with me)

Small salad w ranch including: lettuce, cheese, olives, tomatoes, turkey, ham

Dinner will be homemade steak chili: lean meat with assorted beans, onion, green chiles, tomatoes. Will top with a little cheese and fresh onion, yum!

Bulk cooking note: I have some ground turkey to cook as well so tonight I am also going to make some turkey chili and freeze it for the weekend while I have everything out!

Waiting to hear from you ladies!!!

1 comments:

Ang said...

Your killin me with your baby yogurts... =) love it.

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino