Where my girls at?

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hi Gals!

Ok so just a quick one today since I'm crazy busy in hell (or work as it's known to others).

Last nights dinner was BAD BAD. I went to the candle party last night and was STARVING by the time it was over so I ended up picking up a chicken sandwich from Carl's Jr. PLUS fries. Boo I know! However, I was able to squeeze in a quick walk before the candle party so I'm happy with that. I got on the scale before my walk also and although I don't count my weigh ins until Friday AM I noticed that I was down 2 lbs which is a good thing. I'm sure dinner did NOT help it but I can't get too down on myself for it.

Today I found out my mom is now officially under 250 lbs. I'm so proud of her. She's lost close to 70 lbs now and that is great. It made me realize that I really need to stop with my bad choices (like last nights dinner). Sure it's ok to indulge from time to time and I can't beat myself up about that but I really know I can do better and need to try harder. It CAN be done!

Ok so today:
Breakfast - black coffee & Rice Chex w/ soy milk
Lunch - Turkey sandwich from home on wheat bread w/ lettuce, mustard, non-fat cheese & I think pickles but I honestly can't remember...lol. I also had some baked chips and a Fuze drink (only 10 calories per bottle and no sugar, sodium or carbs)
Snack - I have a nectarine but haven't eaten it yet.
Dinner - No clue
Exercise - another walk tonight w/ Beth, Jannette & my cousin. I have to enjoy the outdoors while I can before it starts getting too cold.

Hope to hear from you girls soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino