Keep on truckin...

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hi Ladies!

Here I am again after a long weekend. =)

Ok so meals on the weekend front weren't the best but weren't the worst either. I'd have to say that Friday was definitely my cheat day.
Friday I had a breakfast pita in the morning then went for Chinese food for lunch and had chicken and string beans. Went to the Hanson concert that night so dinner was In N Out.
Sat I had a birthday party to go to and took a queue from my mom and we took chicken salad sandwiches, grapes & carrots to snack on. I did have a couple of nacho chips and a taste of the rice but NO CAKE! =) Later that night I went to Garmans w/ Jannette & Beth and had a couple beers and ordered a chicken Caesar salad for dinner. Definitely not a bad day.
Sunday we had brunch w/ the fam. Eggs, turkey bacon, turkey sausage & half a wheat bagel w/ light cream cheese were the healthy parts of it. The unhealthy was the potatoes and couple of tortillas I had but still...could have been worse. Lunch w/ the fam was chicken sandwiches on wheat bread w/ lettuce, mustard & avocado. By the time dinner rolled around I wasn't much in the mood to eat but ended up having a quesadilla w/ chicken, green chilis & olives w/ a little bit of rice.

So far yesterday & today's food choices haven't been too horrible but with no exercise I'm feeling yucky.

Monday:
Breakfast - No sugar added iced vanilla latte w/ soy milk & a bagel
Lunch - Hawaiian BBQ'd chicken salad w/ pineapples, chicken & sesame dressing
Dinner - Carne Asada burrito (definitely the worst meal of the day)
Exercise - Had a work "team building" thing and that is why dinner was bad and I couldn't get a work out in.

Today:
Breakfast - bowl of Rice Chex w/ soy milk
Lunch - Turkey sandwich from home on wheat bread w/ non-fat cheese, mustard & lettuce
Snack - Nectarine
Dinner - as yet to be determined.
Exercise - Gonna try to squeeze in a VERY fast walk because I have a candle party tonight @ 7.

That's it for today. I'll be back tomorrow to fill you in again! I haven't weighed myself in 2 weeks but I plan on getting on the scale tonight to see what the damage has been. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino