I'm doin it, doin it, & doin it well!!!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Already starting to feel better!!!

Ok no joking around, this cold is not going to stop me either. Since being on track since Monday, I am feeling better...

Recap of food this week:

Monday went as planned:
Lunch - Caprese salad w/ a tad of ranch dressing from Urban, only 1/2 of the bread they give you.
Snack - didn't have one
Dinner - Tuna helper as planned, only a small bowl, not sure how bad that is for you... but it wasn't fried or processed... so it was a good meal.

Then followed up my day with a P90X work out!!! woo hoo The first one in about say, over a month in a 1/2 =( yikes... I did Chest and back and part of the Ab Ripper, and lets say today I am still FREAKIN SORE...

Tuesday went as planned too:
Breakfast - coffee w/ creamer, 2 morning star sausage patties on 1 english muffin w/ lowfat motz. cheese
Snack - 1/2 protein bar
Lunch - BBQ chopped Tri tip salad from Wood Ranch w/ 1 1/2 pieces of their yummy bread
Dinner - Baked breaded chix strips chopped into a salad with a tad of ranch

Before dinner right after work I went for a 3.05 run in VTA... ahhh was so nice, but hot still but trying to sweat away this cold. It felt so good to get out there..

Wednesday, going as planned:
Breakfast - Coffee w/ creamer, 6 egg whites w/ turkey and low fat motz cheese
Snack - 1/2 protein bar
Lunch - going to SUMO SUSHI gg to get the Ultimate Salmon Roll and some edamane
Dinner - NOT sure whats on the meeting since I have soccer and a parents mtg tonight....

Probably won't get a work out in today but I did go on a 20 mins walk today with a co-worker so that helped...

I am feeling really good about being on a schedule again, and would love to chat with my girls about what you all are doing too...


1 comments:

Ang said...

ha... forgot to right MILE after my 3.05 run.. =)

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino