Day 3 back on the wagon

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ok ladies I'm back again! =) 2 days in a row! YAY! LOL

So yesterday I had a horrible day at work. (I swear I hope this place blows up...without me in it) By the end of the day I started getting a headache and did not want to work out AT ALL but once I got home I made myself go for a walk to get some exercise in and I was happy I did.

Dinner yesterday ended up being tostadas. We baked the shells so that they weren't fried and used non-fat refried beans, lettuce, low-fat cheese & avocado...oh and salsa! Good stuff. =)
My mom and I have found that when you bake things you can still enjoy some of the yummy Mexican foods without the fried fatty elements. One of my faves is the corn burritos w/ non-fat beans but we bake them to get them crispy instead of frying them and they're yum!

Here's the meals for today:
Breakfast - Black coffee & a banana
Lunch - Chicken salad w/ light mayo on toasted whole wheat bread
Dinner - not sure yet. Going to the movies tonight so I'm not gonna be able to get to the gym or do a walk but I will do some sit-ups, push-ups, dips & squats tonight when I get home for sure.

I'm going to get an exercise ball on Friday because I found some ab work-outs that I want to try which I'll post here for all who are interested:

http://health.yahoo.net/rodale/PVN/flatten-your-belly-in-3-weeks

Love you gals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino