It's my Thursday! =)

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Yay for Thursdays! Well for me at least! =)

Ok gonna make it as short and sweet as possible.

Last night's dinner was tuna melts w/ light mayo & non-fat cheese. Unfortunately I also had some mac & cheese to go with it but I'm not gonna beat myself up about it since I've been doing pretty darn good this week.

Today's meals:
Breakfast - small black coffee & a bagel
Lunch - Chicken & string beans - I splurged & had a coke too because it's that time of the month and I needed it. =)
Dinner - I have no clue but I might meet up w/ Jannette @ Garmans (all are welcome!) and if I do I'll prob just order the small dinner salad.

I'll be MIA tomorrow since I'll be running some errands in the morning and going to see Hanson w/ Kayla tomorrow night but GOOD CHOICES to eat are a MUST. Gonna go to the gym in the morning for sure too. They are having "boot camp" there right now and I'm gonna try it out.

Here's to a successful weekend ladies! Love you all! XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino