Friday, March 11, 2011

Ok I think I am ready to ge back into the game...I didn't want to commit if I was not serious! So I tested my self & committed to 1 week of doing Jillian Michaels wii workout & I was able to follow through!! I work up before everyone & did a 30 min work out on Monday Wednesday & today Friday plus I walked a couple times last week I got a good 30 min in :) So that is better than nothing! Now I need to get back to watching the food intake.
Thurs
Bfast egg & veggie firtatta & oj
Lunch SMFish co side salad with grilled veggies small ceviche with some chips oh ya & a grilled shrimp taco (I was still hungery & had no kids so I enjoyed my lunch!) & iced tea
Dinner I don't know if this is good or not but I had jack in the box tacos (3) they r made of tofu is that ok? I will admit I did have a few curly fries about less than a small size I shared with the kids & lemonade

Today
Bfast egg & veggie fitatta & oj
Lunch SMFish co ahi pocket
Shrimp salad with grilled veggies
Dinner ?

Well that's me so I will try to keep a posting :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino