HUMPDAY aka Weigh in day!!!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Morning ladies happy Hump day, happy Ash Wednesday, happy... almost the weekend day! =)

Today started out GREAT!!! but I will get to that. Recap from Monday since I blogged then.

Eating habits have been very good.
Yesterday - Tuesday:
Brkfst - 1/2 of an orange, 1 NONfat yogurt, still no coffee since my machine broke
lunch - SMFCO - Grilled Shrimp Parmesan taco, 2 Ahi pockets
snack - luna bar - chocolate rasberry
dinner - 4 egg whites, 2 pieces microwave bacon (much healthier), mushrooms, motz cheese scramble 1/2 cup of milk (i need more milk)

TODAY... woo hoo very happy today, I got up at 4:30 AM and worked out!!! YAYA ME!!!! lol I did the P90X Chest and Back work out... plus Ab Ripper. couldn't quite do all of the AB Ripper but did most of it. Even logged what I did of each one!!! Going to get yoked!!!
For food..
Breakfast - 2 Morning Star patties on a whole wheat english muffin with motz cheese.
Snack - Blueberry NONfat Yogurt
Lunch - on the menu Tuna no bread no crackers, string cheese
snack - on the menu Baby carrots
Dinner - on the menu Being it's ASH Wed. that means no meat.... hmmm what to eat. Should treat myself to a BIG salad from Toppers! =)

I would like to Run later... think I will do so on our treadmill instead of trying to get outside, but still might try to do that...

RHON... where you be, I need some crock pot ideas! Tuesdays are game days and I don't want to eat nachos and cheese fries every week for sure... so I need some ideas!

I am so pumped... Laura I think you vicariously rubbed off on me. lets walk or jog or something this week or weekend!!! Lots going on these days need the support of my girls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's a Lifestyle Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino